Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sorry, Becca HATES food


Don't even talk to me about that four letter f-word right now. I'm sure that in several months, I might be able to tolerate things like, yiccchhhhh, onions, or, godforbid, GARLIC.

But for now I'm going to wallow in my 2nd trimester misery, choking down string cheese and mocha protein shakes (half milk, with ice, please) and enjoy the luxury of having Matt be the Food Guy.

So... sorry for the long and depressing silence. Believe me, you don't want to know what I'm eating these days. Think bland colorless high protein unflavored kid food and you'll get the idea.

So I'll see you in a couple, well, maybe lots of months, when my creative energies turn again to the gourmet rather than to incubation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?